We’re With You on the Journey
Our scope of work includes the following services
Lobbying and Government Relations
- Millennial is well-equipped to face the challenges of working with multiple levels of government on nuanced and consequential issues. We assist companies, organizations, and individuals with bold visions of sustainable development, job growth, community infrastructure, and social justice.
- Under the direction of Millennial partner Jeff Guillot, our team provides government relations services in the localities of Suffolk, Nassau & Westchester Counties, and New York City, as well as the State legislatures of New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey, and federally in Washington D.C.
- We assist companies and organizations in developing government relations programs from scratch as well as plugging into sophisticated existing operations to achieve specific policy goals using traditional relationship-driven advocacy and newer creative techniques.
- Alongside traditional lobbying services, we have the capability to apply modern public relations, communications, and campaign techniques to advocacy efforts where appropriate.
- We have achieved tangible legislative victories on behalf of clients like the Paid Family Leave Coalition, the G6pd Deficiency Foundation, the Drug Policy Alliance, Eaze, Lyft, The Farmer’s Dog, and the Long Island Power Authority.
Political Candidate and Independent Expenditure Campaigns
Millennial Strategies has overseen dozens of successful electoral campaigns. Our team members have worked on every aspect of campaigns including field, fundraising, policy and communications, so we stick to our ethos that the best campaigns are holistic ones and that every dollar must be spent where it will earn the most votes. We most often serve as the General Consultant of a campaign, but also offer stand-alone services of TV production and ad buying, direct mail, and digital advertising. We provide:
- Development and ongoing oversight of a campaign plan that includes: budget, staffing structure and plan, voter modeling and universe creation, and a detailed voter contact plan (who do we need to talk to, what message will they get, and on what mediums will they get it).
- Messaging, Communications, and Branding.
- Assistance with interviewing and hiring staff.
- Creation of campaign technology infrastructure, including websites (click here for examples), CRM databases, and social media sites.
- Video Production and buying for TV (click here for videos)
- Direct Mail (click here for examples and a description of our Direct Mail strategy).
- Full-service digital advertising programs, tailored to the needs of the campaign (Click here for case studies).
- Advising on the creation and implementation of a winning field program (doors, phones, text).
- Advising on political outreach, fundraising, and policy.
Millennial Strategies assists organizations in building movements around critical issues that ultimately lead to direct action and real positive change. We do this through:
- Traditional Lobbying.
- Helping organizations to build their own advocacy programs and activate their members.
- Providing a full suite of communications services, including direct media engagement, and earned media. We can also serve in the capacity of spokesperson for advocacy groups.
- Building relationships with organizations and key stakeholders.
- Implementing letter writing and petitioning campaigns that are issue-focused.
- We are proud to have recently engaged in winning campaigns on behalf of Planned Parenthood, the New York League of Conservation Voters, Friends of Pier 40, the NoVo Foundation and the New York Immigration Coalition.
TV Production and Ad Purchasing
Millennial Strategies is proud to expand its client offerings and provide full content production services for corporate, political and non-profit/advocacy clients.
Whether you are in need of a broadcast television spot or an Instagram story, we are able to bring the industry’s best creative minds to the table. These services include full-service production, spanning from creative development and pre-production to editorial and finishing.
Recently, Millennial has produced high-quality television for various campaigns and causes during the 2020-21 political cycles. We also do our television, digital and radio ad buys in-house in order to bring our clients the most eyeballs on the screen per dollar spent. You can see some of that work here.
Web Design and Digital Collateral
Digital advocacy and web design has become a critical component for any communications strategy. To drive results that leverage both digital and traditional communications strategies, it is essential to create an online presence that garners attention, informs, and drives a call to action.
Millennial Strategies’ digital capabilities provide far more than a great-looking online brochure. Our websites are designed to complement an overall communications and public affairs strategy in a manner that delivers measurable results. Our digital communications specialists work with a full range of clients, from candidate’s campaigns to PACs to issue-oriented advocacy. We utilize best-in-class technology combined with messaging and design elements, built upon a user-friendly system that provides key analytics and insights to maximize our clients’ ROI.
Whether your need is to build support for a candidate or campaign, drive votes on a particular issue, or expand fundraising efforts, let our dedicated team of digital strategists work with you to provide the results you demand.
85 Broad Street Suite 17-139 New York, NY 10004
Long Island Office
315 Main Street Huntington, NY 11743